Connect With Us
Game Walkthrough Videos
Frequently Asked Questions
Why does the game request permission for: Photos/Media/Files on Google Play?
None of our games access any of your photos, media, or files.
Our games are all self-contained and do not access any information on your device. This permission is only needed for the app to download the expansion file from Google Play since the file size of our games is over 100MB. You can read more about Google Play Expansion Files here: Google Play Expansion Files.
I purchased the game but get a Google Play validation error, what is this?
When receiving this message, it is recommend that you turn your device off and on again, and check that it is connected to the internet, and then run the application again.
Games listed on Google Play for sale use the official Google licensing system. The licensing system validates that your Google account has purchased the application that you are trying to run, and there can be different reasons for receiving this message:
- Google Licensing servers could be experiencing a problem. In this situation, you may receive this message temporarily even when connected to the internet. In this case, try again later.
- You are currently logged in to Google Play with a different user account than the one you originally purchased the game with. To validate this, locate the receipt e-mail from your purchase, and confirm that the Google e-mail address used is the same as registered in your phone settings, in the accounts section.
- The Google user account set as primary on your device differs from the one you used to purchase with. To validate this, locate the receipt e-mail from your purchase, and confirm that the Google e-mail address used is the same as registered in your phone settings, in the accounts section.
- Your device is not currently connected to the internet. The first time the application runs after being installed, it requires an internet connection to be able to reach the Google licensing servers to confirm your purchase. If you are currently not connected, you will have to try again when connected.
- There can be a problem with the data stored in the Google Play Store application. This could contain incorrect data about your Google account and device. To clear the data of the application, open "Settings" on your device, select "Application Manager" (or "Apps") and click on the "Google Play Store" application. On this page, click the "Clear data" button - notice that there is a "Clear cache" button as well, making it easy to click the wrong button, therefore notice that it is the "Clear data" button you must click.
Why can't I install the game on my device?
The software we use (Corona SDK) continues to update and make use of the latest technologies available in devices. As part of this, devices that use older technologies are no longer supported. We are sorry if your device is no longer supported, we wish we could support every device out there.
iOS: iOS devices that run iOS 6.0 or higher.
Android: Android devices that run Android 2.3.3 or higher with an ARMv7 processor. ARMv6 is not supported.
Kown device not supported: Nook Color
I find a puzzle too difficult, how do I skip it?
Some of the more difficult puzzles have a "Skip" or "Reset" button in the top right corner of the screen.
If there is not a Skip or Reset button, you can watch the walkthrough video for the puzzle in the game that you are stuck. The videos are linked at the top of this page.
Need help or have a suggestion? Send us a message and we will reply as soon as possible.